Comprehensive study of the impact of PayTech development and laws on the introduction of innovations in the payment services market in the European Union, taking into account consumer needs and the strategies of the financial sector strategies.
Covers the following areas:
- Bank strategies towards payment innovations
- The impact of innovation–centric regulations on financial sector in Europe
- Open API infrastructure as a starting point of payment innovations
- Cooperation or competition – relations between market players after PSD2
- Existing & future portfolio of payment innovations for EU market
- Critical mass in payment innovation