1. By submitting your registration you express your interest in participation in the study “PayTech Impact.EU”. If you want to participate as an individual expert in our study, please register as an “Individual expert”, while if you want to register your institution – choose “Institution”.
2. After registration, the research team may verify and select the candidates to participate in the study, as well as contact candidates in order to confirm the necessary data. As part of the verification, the research team will take into account i.a. if the candidates registered their e-mail address in a domain of a financial institution, supervisory body, major consulting or technology company and if they have an active profile in a professional social network (e.g. Linkedin).
3. We will contact all selected participants and provide them with the research questionnaire in the spreadsheet format. Each registrant commits to complete and return the questionnaire within two weeks, if selected from among the candidates.
4. All questionnaires are protected by intellectual property rights and may not be used for any purpose other than participation in the survey, in particular the questionnaire may not be shared with any third party.
5. After a full completion and validation of the returned questionnaire, experts and institutions participating in the study will receive a free summary of the study and its results.
6. We kindly request all candidates and participants to provide their actual and correct data. Do not provide us at any stage of the study with data or documents that are illegal or their use is legally restricted.
7. Our basic (but not the only) form of communication with candidates and participants is e-mail, so please access your inbox on a regular basis. The research team may be contacted by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (please be patient when contacting us – in case of a large number of queries, we will need a little more time to respond).